We highly recommend starting out by reading some of our case studies – this will give you a good overview of how some of our customers are innovating with our platform.
If your mobile app and website is connected to a database, we highly recommend associating the OneSignal User ID (
player_id) with your own External User Ids.
- Segment Users Based on Notification Clicks - Group users based on how long since they clicked a push and what your push was about to know what works and what doesn't.
- Abandoned Cart - An eCommerce dream! Not just limited to web – if your apps have time-sensitive events, this guide provides an overview of how to set that up and get those carts checked out!
- How-To Guides - Dedicated support guides (with working code if needed 😉 ) are available to address the common setups for ecommerce and news/media sites. Check them out! There is something for everyone here.
We highly recommend starting with our Web Push Best Practices Guide.
- Category Prompt will allow your users to tell you what kind of push notifications they want to hear about.
- News Push Notifications: 5 Best Practices - Here is a great read on increasing CTR for news sites. It is a must read for anyone sending notifications.
- Increase Open Rates by 23% with Intelligent Delivery - Learn more about our Intelligent Delivery option when sending push to help increase CTR
- 50% Higher Open Rates with Segments - After conducting an internal audit, we found that apps that use Segments generally see 50% higher click rates than apps that do not.
- Integrations - All your favorite vendors from Analytics to Data Management to Location and Subscriptions work with OneSignal. If they currently don't let us know, we'll get you help!
- Analytics Overview - A guide on user and message tracking with OneSignal.
OneSignal supports the delivery and automation of e-mail in addition to push notifications. Learn more in our Email Quickstart.
Send SMS and MMS messages. See SMS Quickstart.
Updated 3 days ago