- On your Android device, open the Chrome app
- Click the three dots in the top right of your browser window, then select Settings
- Click Site Settings > Notifications
- Select the site that is sending you notifications
- Click Notifications: Allow
- Select Block
- Click the three dots in the top right of your browser window, then select Settings.
- Click the "Show Advanced Settings" link
- Under Privacy, click the "Content settings..." button.
- Scroll down to Notifications, then click the "Manage exceptions..." button.
- Select Block next to any site that you would like to stop receiving notifications from.
Note: If you receive notifications from
site.onesignal.com, you should look for
https://site.onesignal.com in the list, and not for
For more information about managing notifications in Chrome, see Google's guide here.
Updated about a month ago