View the devices sent a message
This method will return all devices that were sent the given
notification_id of an Email or Push Notification if used within 7 days of the date sent. After 7 days of the sending date, the message history data will be unavailable.
After a successful response is received, the destination url may be polled until the file becomes available. Most exports are done in ~1-3 minutes, so setting a poll interval of 10 seconds should be adequate.
For use cases that are not meant to be consumed by a script, an email will be sent to the supplied email address.
Email Notification History
The Notification History API does not currently support "Opens" as a parameter.
- A OneSignal Professional or Enterprise Plan.
- Enable Send History via OneSignal API in Settings -> Integrations. You cannot get data for Notifications sent before this was enabled.
- Must be called within 7 days after sending the message.
- Messages targeting under 1000 recipients will not have
"sent"events recorded, but will show
- Requires your OneSignal App's
REST API Key, available in Keys & IDs.
403 Error Responses
You can test if it is complete by making a GET request to the
csv_file_urlvalue. This file may take time to generate depending on how many device records are being pulled. If the file is not ready, a 403 error will be returned. In which case, you set setup a retry to pull again after some time has passed. Otherwise the file itself will be returned.
Sample Response File
player_id,timestamp 2c4fac95-7dfb-4113-9347-aba3a92ff557,1628189160 68f5cf73-b20a-4de9-b6ee-79a863b8e7d8,1628187816