The OneSignal Dashboard is the primary user interface for working with OneSignal. The dashboard exposes all the functionality of OneSignal in an easy-to-use interface for developers and marketers alike.
The main pages of the dashboard are:
- All Applicatios - access multiple apps you've created
- Account - managing your account and your app keys
The application's dashboard is accessible by clicking on one of your applications. This page shows your total and subscribed userbase, as well as introduces you to OneSignal features.
Total is the number of users that have downloaded your app, subscribed to your website or emails you added. This number never goes down.
Subscribed are users that are subscribed to push and email. This number can change depending on if users unsubscribe, clear their browser data (web only) or delete your app, which is not measured in real time.
Monthly Active is the number of users where their Last Session was within the past 30 days.
Revoked is the number of users that are opting-out of push permissions for your app or website after previously opting-in. This number will go up or down depending on how many subscribed devices unsubscribe then later re-subscribe.
*Users are measured as devices on mobile, browser profiles on web that have subscribed to your site at some point and email addresses.
- Platforms - where you set up different platforms for push
- Integrations - where you can enable different integrations such as Firebase
- Administrators - add or remove other administrators to your app
- Keys & IDs - where you get keys you can use to send via the OneSignal API
- Categories - where you configure categories for Android devices
- Sending Push Messages - sending notifications
- Sending Email Messages - sending emails
- Templates - creating and managing templates
- Automated Messages - setting up automated messages aka drip campaigns
- A/B Test Messages - testing different notifications for user engagement
- All Users - your app's users
- Segments - creating and using segments
- Add Users & Devices - to manually add users or if you're migrating from another service
- Test Users - any test users you've set up