Migrating or Importing Devices to OneSignal?
See our Onboarding With OneSignal guide for more details on importing device records.
OneSignal doesn't provide an option to transfer users from one app to another. Please reach out to our Support Team with more details on your use case.
Importing Email Addresses?
See Import Email Addresses guide.
Importing Phone Numbers?
See Import Phone Numbers guide.
This feature allows you to add, remove, and update data tags from device records and create segments using a CSV.
This feature does not import or transfer devices into OneSignal or across OneSignal apps. See Onboarding With OneSignal for more on importing or transferring devices.
CSV file with a
- You must spell correctly
external_user_idin the first row.
- Do not use quotes around any parameters. Please remove all quotes.
- Parameters must be separated by commas. Semi-colons do not work.
In Audience > All Users select Actions > Import/Update Users
From the pop-up menu select Upload CSV next to Update Users.
You will see a preview of the import where you can do the following:
- Decide to turn on/off certain tag columns from being imported
- Automatically create a segment of the import (will add a tag and create the segment with the tag name)
- Decide to delete tags if values are empty within the record's row
Once you Confirm and Import you will get an email stating your CSV Import has finished.
Updated 10 days ago