Journeys are currently available for Professional and Enterprise plans only. Support for other plans is coming soon. Please upgrade your plan if you would like to access Journeys today or talk to Sales.
Yes, Journeys support the full breadth of OneSignal messaging channels: Push, In-App Messaging, Email, and SMS.
There are several reasons why a user may not appear to be entering a Journey:
- Your subscribers must have an External User ID set today. Only users identified with External User ID can enter a Journey. More on why here.
- If you have an exit rule that immediately exits all users that are entering.
- If you selected "Future Users Only" then current users will never get the Journey.
The stats you see for each message step in a Journey are for that template. If you are using the message template elsewhere, for example an automated message, then the stats may not be accurate. Make sure you create a new template for each message in a Journey.
- Completed is the amount of users (based on External User Ids that went through that node of the Journey.
- Sent is the amount of devices sent that template.
Completed may be higher than Sent since unsubscribed Users will go through the Journey but cannot be sent the message.
There are several reasons why sent doesn’t match the number of users that have completed that step:
- Users may not be subscribed to that channel — if your message step is a push notification but you have users passing through it who only have email subscriptions then "Completed" will be larger than "Sent".
- Capped — if you have frequency capping turned on then we will not send messages to users that have hit the cap.
- Users may have unsubscribed.
You will continue to see all metrics collected while the journey was active. To restart the journey, you will have the option to duplicate it and start collecting new metrics.
Updated about 1 month ago