You're Viewing User Model Documentation 🎉
OneSignal is in the process of migrating from a device-centric model (player ID) to a new user-centric data model (OneSignal ID). To learn more, check out the User Model Migration Guide.
Please refer to Version 9 of our documentation for device-centric information.
Check For User Model Support
Some integration partners have not migrated to using our User Model APIs.
Check our User Model Supported Integrations before migrating to User Model or enabling these integrations.
|Locations & Subscriptions||Details|
|Radar||- Geofences: More powerful than native geofencing, with unlimited geofences, polygon geofences, and more.|
- Places: Detect when a user visits a place, chain, or category without creating geofences for those places
- Insights: Predict a user's home and work locations and detect when a user is at home, at work, or traveling
- Regions: Detect a user's country, state, DMA, and postal code. Simpler than reverse geocoding.
|RevenueCat||- Fetch products, make purchases, and check subscription status with our native SDKs.|
- Host and configure products remotely from our dashboard.
- Analyze the most important metrics for your app business in one place.
- See customer transaction histories, chart lifetime value, and grant promotional subscriptions.
- Get notified of real-time events through webhooks.
- Send enriched purchase events to analytics and attribution tools with our easy integrations.
|Apphud||- Integrate in-app purchases and subscriptions in your iOS mobile app in 2 lines of code. No server code required.|
- View and analyze important revenue metrics to make data-driven decisions. Find out how many users start trials, convert to paying customers and renew.
- Test different in-app purchases on paywall. Run experiments to find a subscription price that maximizes ROI.
- Automatically win back lapsed customers, reduce churn, get cancellation insights using OneSignal integration.
- Send personalized push or in-app message through OneSignal, when a specific event occurs, e.g. if a user cancels a trial or billing issue occurs.
|Foursquare||-Reach customers when they are most likely to engage with your brand by triggering targeted messages to your users, such as when they enter your store location or when they depart from a ‘home’ or ‘work’ location.|
-Re-capture lapsed customers and attract customers away from competitors by triggering targeted messages when a user is detected at your competitors’ locations. Or send messages to customers who have strayed from your brand while they are at nearby locations.
-Understand user journeys across 120M+ global points of interest. Segment, analyze, and activate audiences based on real-world behavior data and analytics at your fingertips.
Updated about 2 months ago