This is where you can configure features and access to your OneSignal app.
- Platforms - where you set up different platforms for push
- Analytics - where you can enable different integrations such as Firebase
- Administrators - add or remove other administrators to your App or Organization
- Keys & IDs - where you get keys you can use to send via the OneSignal API
- Categories - where you configure categories for Android devices
The Platforms page is where you configure the platforms associated with your app, and get status updates on any platforms that may have issues.
Send History via OneSignal API
Notification send data will not be tracked until this option is turned on. You will not be able to access notification send data:
- Before this option was turned on.
- 7 days after the notification was sent.
Categories are an Android-specific feature that give users finer control over notifications. This page allows you to create and edit categories.
To learn how to use categories, please see Feature Setup: Categories.