1. Open your project in Xcode and navigate to the project's settings > Package Dependencies and press the + button.
2. If using Xcode 12+, enter Package URL:
If using Xcode 11, enter Package URL:
3. Set the Dependency Rule to:
Range of Versions and
Click Add Package
4. On the next screen to choose your Package, select the OneSignal Package and Add Package to your main app Target.
5. Open your Main App Target and under "Frameworks, Libraries, and Embedded Content" ensure that the OneSignal SDK has been added.
6. Select the
OneSignalNotificationServiceExtension (follow the setup guide if you have not created one yet) and under "Frameworks and Libraries" click the + button.
7. You should see the OneSignal Package under "OneSignalXCFramework Package".
Select it and press Add.
Done! Continue with the rest of your setup guide.
Updated 4 days ago