1. Open your project in Xcode and navigate to the project's settings.
2. Select the Swift Packages tab and enter
https://github.com/OneSignal/OneSignal-XCFramework as the package repository if you are using Xcode 12+ or
https://github.com/OneSignal/OneSignal-iOS-SDK if you are on Xcode 11
3. Select your preferred versioning method for the OneSignal SDK (up to next major version is recommended.
4. Choose whether you want to use OneSignal as a Static Library or a Dynamic Library. (OneSignal-iOS-SDK only)
5. Click finish and ensure that the OneSignal SDK has been added to the appropriate target.
6. Create the OneSignal Notification Service Extension if you haven't already, and add the package to the Notification Service Extension.
Done! Continue onto step 4 of our iOS SDK setup guide.
Updated 6 months ago