Team members can be added to individual OneSignal Apps or to the entire Organization. They can be assigned Admin, View or Editor roles depending on access needed. For example, if someone needs access to read data for all apps but does not need to be sending messages, such as an analyst, you can assign them an "Organization Viewer" role. If you are inviting a developer or marketer who needs access to a single app, you can assign them as an "App Admin" for access to only specific apps. For more details on roles see Account Management.
Organization-Level Administrators can assign emails to have Admin, Editor or Viewer Roles within their Organization. Navigate to Organizations > Your Organization > Roles > Invite to Organization button to Invite a user with a given role.
App-Level Administrators can be assigned within the specific App's Settings > Roles > Invite to App button.
Roles can be assigned at the Organization and Application levels. Organizations manage billing and the actual apps within. Applications manage the users, messages and settings for the specific app or project.
There are 3 different roles a team member can have:
- Admin - Has access to all all Role Permissions.
- Editor - Has access to create, edit, delete journeys, push, in-app, email, sms, templates and automated messages. Additionally, editors can view analytics and export analytics and message data.
- Viewer - Has access to view analytics, summary tables of messages sent, message reports and templates. A viewer cannot view platform settings or integrations.
For example, a developer may need Admin access to certain apps but only Viewer role for the Organization. Similarly, your marketing team might need Editor access for all apps at the Organization level.
|Sending messages (including Journeys, Automated, Webhooks)||No||Yes||Yes|
|API Key Access||No||No||Yes|
- Two Factor Authentication
- Email and Password Change
- User Auth Key Access
- Delete Key Access
- Platform Settings
- Email Reputation
- Upgrading / Downgrading
- Role Management
Within the App or Organization, select the Options button for available actions.
Users' roles can be updated here, or they can be removed from the App or Organization entirely.
Updated 3 months ago